A company a leader in process intelligence technology is looking for a remote Solutions Engineer located in United States or Canada.
They are looking for a solutions-focused portfolio, program or agile management leader with success in delivering exceptional client satisfaction through complex process transformation programs. You will work directly with clients and collaborate with the product and engineering teams while implementing the platform.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will have the opportunity to gather and act on technical requirements to ensure that the customer’s product vision is realized and ultimately delivered as planned. You will get to conduct research, investigate and debug product deployment issues and utilize monitoring tools to identify, resolve and/or escalate issues to the Product and Engineering teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategizing with the sales team and conducting client discovery calls
- Drafting and delivering prospect and client presentations and executive reports
- Work directly with prospects and clients while you assess and gather requirements, create, and execute delivery plans
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations
- Supporting the sales team with all technical related queries
- Effectively communicate with the prospects, clients, and cross-functional internal departments to ensure all project requirements and milestones are understood and delivered according to the project plan
- Deeply collaborate with clients’ digital transformation teams/initiatives and understand their priorities and challenges in order to facilitate adoption of cloud hosted solutions (SaaS)
- Provide subject matter expertise related to process improvement and digital transformation initiatives, including industry best practices and various approaches (Lean, Six Sigma etc.). Building knowledge of RPA, analysis tools, and methodologies will be a great asset
- Ability to internalize and draw conclusions jointly with customers based on their data and propose potential process improvement solutions with internal teams and customer stakeholders
- Continuous education and skill development in the area of RPA, Digital Transformation, Process Improvement methodologies and practices to provide effective client solution consultation
What You’ll Bring
Need to have
- 6+ years of professional experience in a technical discipline
- Ability to create big-picture software solutions
- Experience with provisioning and deploying SAAS-based applications in Azure or AWS environment
- Passion for solving operational technical challenges with analytical debugging capability and documentation of learning
- Knowledge of security infrastructure including network infrastructure components (routers, firewalls), etc.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Previous work experience as solutions engineer or sales representative
- Knowledge of Python and experience with Databases
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships with customers
- 100% coverage of Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Remote position